[postgis-devel] Transifex translation

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:47:44 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I've been trying out transifex and it's a really cool project. There's
CLI tools to make everything easier and did give it a try.

In one website, we can manage all translations and pull them whenever
they are ready; It works magically with pot files and po messages.

This is the url
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/postgis/

I guess this can make things a bit more easy, since there are many
interested users that dont't want to learn git just to help out. This
may lower the difficulty and many others can collaborate.

What do you think?

--
George R. C. Silva

Desenvolvimento em GIS