[postgis-devel] Transifex translation

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Oct 12 08:24:10 PDT 2012

Oh, sorry, I see that transifex is also GPL'd:
https://github.com/transifex/transifex/blob/devel/LICENSE

It wasn't straightforward to tell by looking at the .com site.
I've never used eitther of the two so have no opinion on the
matter. If you want to try out pootle you could make some pt_BR
translation of QGIS:

http://translate.qgis.org

Then let us know which you found easier to use.
But I guess the last word will be to whoever is going to install
the server (Regina?).

--strk;