[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #2060: GetTopoGeomElementArray: ERROR: value for domain topoelementarray violates check constraint "dimensions"

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 21 10:06:15 PDT 2012

#2060: GetTopoGeomElementArray: ERROR:  value for domain topoelementarray violates
check constraint "dimensions"
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  strk      |       Owner:  strk
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 I created a TopoGeometry with this call:
 {{{
 insert into city_data.fph (g)
 select CreateTopoGeom('city_data', 3, 3, '{{1,1},{2,1}}');
 }}}

 Which produced these records in the relation table:
 {{{
  topogeo_id | layer_id | element_id | element_type
 ------------+----------+------------+--------------
           4 |        3 |          1 |            1
           4 |        3 |          2 |            1
 (2 rows)
 }}}

 But then GetTopoGeomElementArray can't get its result:
 {{{
  select GetTopoGeomElementArray(g) from city_data.fp;
 ERROR:  value for domain topoelementarray violates check constraint
 "dimensions"
 }}}

 There's indeed some confusion between what's an id and what's a type, I
 suspect the function isn't well tested for that...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2060>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>