[postgis-devel] Cannot get http://www.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/maven-ant-tasks-2.1.3.jar

Sandeep Thakkar sandeep.thakkar at enterprisedb.com
Mon Sep 17 04:33:18 PDT 2012

I have attached the patch which fixes the path in buid.xml of jdbc.

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:43:51AM +0530, Sandeep Thakkar wrote:
> > The path is not yet fixed. Nobody is seeing this issue while building the
> > postGIS2.0.1?
>
> I suppose very few do build the Java side of PostGIS.
> That spot needs a maintainer, btw, in case you're interested.
>
> --strk;

Sandeep Thakkar
Senior Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise Postgres Company
Phone: +91.20.30589514

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.