[postgis-devel] How to create a backend cache instead of query cache?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Apr 25 09:32:07 PDT 2013

I did some research a while ago on things living longer than a statement, but didn't find any obvious "good" solution. Just avoid the global area, obviously. If you read through the pgsql memory context code you'll find a few global variables that link to various contexts at different levels.

P.

--
Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca