[postgis-devel] GEOS 3.4.0 is out

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sun Aug 11 02:37:50 PDT 2013

Sorry for arriving late here, but there's a problem with generation
of platform.h.  HAVE_ISNAN, HAVE_ISFINITE, HAVE_LONG_INT_64 are all
undefined after I run ./configure (but they are defined in config.h).

I spotted the problem being carriage returns in the platform.h.in file
which probably makes the configure script unable to match the macro names.

What I don't understand is why there are no CR in my local git-svn
snapshot, maybe a missing SVN property on that file, but I've never
learnt how to manage those props with SVN and I'd rather not start
now.

In any case we need to fix this ASAP. Maybe we can call it a packaging
issue and just re-generate the tar.bz2, without changing version, what
do you think ?

--strk;