[postgis-devel] What is the correct way to remove a sql-signatur

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 26 11:21:29 PDT 2013

> But when I remove the sql-signatures with endianess option from
postgis.sql.in and rerun configure I get into problems with comment.sql
missing those
> functions.

> What is the right way to do this?

> Is it just a question of triggering a new version of comment.sql or do I
have to do some further changes?

You have to correct the manual and then trigger a new build of comments.

The manual won't allow you to document invalid signatures; kind of an
accidental feature of having a code integrated manual :)

Hope that helps,
Regina