[postgis-devel] WKT form(s) of MULTIPOINT

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Dec 4 07:44:39 PST 2013

Well, that's embarrassing. We don't implement either spec, we follow
SQL/MM, but it has the same BNF as the above. We got the initial
sparser representation at the dawn of time, and I guess never changed
it. I would have thought it would happen at 2.0 when the wkt emitter
was re-written, but apparently I missed it (unless the archives show I
did it on purpose)

P.