[postgis-devel] bug with postgis backend

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 07:29:57 PST 2013

Hey Olivier ,
this is why I spoke of an "anecdotal" bug :
You have to do a lot's of bad things to make it happens!

I wasn't thinking it should be corrected, after all if you delete al
postgis library postgis stops to work... You can't protect against a very
bad usage.

If you consider it important I could try to reproduce, but it's probably
going to be dirty.

I'm guessing you have more important matters on your todo list =)

Cheers,

Rémi-C