[postgis-devel] [raster] Paths local to server

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:25:19 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Pierre Racine
<Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca> wrote:
> And eliminate ST_BandPath...

ST_BandPath is fine as it relates to the serialized raster.  For all
we know, people may want it.  For the WKB though (which is supposed to
be for transport), there should not be any distinction between in-db
and out-db bands.  Just bands and pixel values.

I did a check of postgresql dumping for backups and that only dumps
raster information found in the database.  So, users will not need to
do a dump/restore cycle.  I think robe2 might permit us to make this
correction due to that fact.

-bborie