[postgis-devel] mailing list archives (yes, again)

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jan 31 09:44:21 PST 2013

> I was thinking, since fixing the mess seems to be
> too hard, could we ask Refractions to drop the redirect
> so that old legacy links will keep working as long as
> the mails remain on the refractions disk ?

> --strk;

No let's not do this.
Admittedly its annoying that the legacy links now redirect to links about
something not related to what they did before.
Okay that is a minor annoyance that will eventually disappear. At a certain
point, you have to let go of the past and just correct your links for the
present and future.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us