[postgis-devel] Ack! postgis.control is not getting install!

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jun 8 07:50:43 PDT 2013

Guys,

Sorry about this I'll check on this issue why no control file.  No
postgis-2.1.0beta3dev is not stable.  That is why I put a dev at the end of
it.

The one you want to use for stability has no dev --- postgis-2.1.0beta2
http://www.postgis.net/2013/05/11/postgis-2-1-0beta2

Sorry for the confusion.  I changed from our standard development extension
(SVN to dev) in case one day we won't be using SVN.

As a general rule, we always put our tagged builds on our osgeo download
site.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____