[postgis-devel] VOTE: Drop GEOS 3.3 support at PostGIS 2.2

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jun 8 20:53:45 PDT 2013

Yes definitely.  I personally think we should require at least 3.4.0 for 2.2

The list of stuff that will be left out for 3.3 users is already too silly
for me at 2.1
 and will be even sillier in 2.2 especially if we get the voroni stuff in
place currently being worked on by Gsoc student.

2.2 to take full advantage would require geos 3.5 actually unless the voroni
stuff is put in before 3.4 goes out the door.

Strk in particular -- your thoughts

Thanks,
Regina
 http://www.postgis.us