[postgis-devel] Open Source WebGIS Dissertation Survey - Participants wanted

Katarzyna Fedyk fedyk.katarzyna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:30:27 PDT 2013

I am in my last year of MSc Information Technology course at University of
the West of England and as part of my final year of studies, I am required
to undertake a dissertation project.
I am conducting a survey on Open Source WebGIS. The aim of this survey is
to collect a range of data about the reasons why WebGIS developers choose
particular Open Source WebGIS architecture components.
All information obtained will be used solely for the purposes of fulfilling
the dissertation criteria. Respondents will remain anonymous and
confidentiality is guaranteed. If you would be willing to participate it
would be greatly appreciated.
The survey can be accessed by following the web link
http://www.surveyexpression.com/Survey.aspx?id=26db54b9-428d-407e-bb26-99f8509b3d07<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esurveyexpression%2Ecom%2FSurvey%2Easpx%3Fid%3D26db54b9-428d-407e-bb26-99f8509b3d07&urlhash=7iHh&_t=tracking_anet>