[postgis-devel] 2.1 beta status Vote: +1

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed May 1 15:03:32 PDT 2013

 Devrim,

I'd love to.  Does it require it to be feature complete though or does it
not have to be feature complete for beta?
  I think we are more or less feature complete at this point.

But need to verify with

Strk,prasmey,dustymugs, pracine, colivier they don't have too much left
outstanding and PSC has to vote of course too.

But I'm giving my official +1 .

I've got some loose ends to tie up with tiger geocoder, but that is more of
a side extra anyway and not part of core PostGIS.

And Devrim -- since you now package pgRouting as well -- may want to talk
with pgRouting folks. Would be nice to have that tested alongside 9.3.  I
haven't had a chance to test pgRouting  1.07 on 9.3 yet, but planning to and
also to package for 9.3 beta.  I suspect pgRouting 2.0 won't be ready before
9.3 comes out.

Steve -- thoughts?  I've also cc'd pgRouting development so Daniel et.al can
chime in.

Thanks,
Regina