[postgis-devel] Vote: Feature Freeze 2.1

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri May 3 17:52:35 PDT 2013

I want to officially vote for feature freeze for 2.1.  And I'm asking both
PostGIS devs and PSC to provide vote / input / concerns.

>From this point forward.  Anything that is not marked for 2.1 at this moment
that will change user facing API (ie new functions etc) (or is not a bug
fix) that is not currently slated for 2.1, has to be pushed to the new 2.2
(that I added this week) or PostGIS Future milestone.

Whatever is left as a new enhancement in 2.1 we'll try our hardest to commit
by next week and if can't consider pushing to 2.2.
 So we can have a feature complete beta1 release to go along with PostgreSQL
9.3 beta 1.

Guys sorry but we have to stop at some point and now sounds like a good
stopping point.  I'm putting my foot down :)

+1

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us