[postgis-devel] Building the extension on Solaris/amd64

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Sat May 18 05:11:50 PDT 2013

On 17/05/13 23:54, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> Could you guys try with r11470 please ?

Yes, that works for me - thanks a lot! I do have one further question -
is it sensible to make the same change to 2.0 branch too? Otherwise I
can see that the problem still exists in reverse, i.e. doing a git
checkout on 2.1 then switching to 2.0 will cause a similar error since
the liblwgeom APIs/headers don't match.

(I appreciate that a downgrade in this way isn't a problem for most
people in the same way that the original bug report was, however for
developers with an up-to-date copy of the repository it completely
eliminates any potential problems caused by switching between versions).

ATB,

Mark.