[postgis-devel] Generating postgis from unpackaged

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Nov 6 05:12:17 PST 2013

I'm working on a generator for the script creating a postgis
extension from "unpackaged" and using the manually crafted one
as a reference to evaluate quality of what my script produces.

In this process I found out that there's no aggregate registration
in the "reference" file "postgis--unpackaged.sql.in" (under
extensions/postgis/sql_bits). Is that normal ?

My script is outputting things like:

 ALTER EXTENSION postigs ADD AGGREGATE ST_3DExtent (geometry);

shouldn't it ?

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign        - against html e-mail
 /\  http://www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments