[postgis-devel] Translation setup in transifex

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Nov 26 21:04:03 PST 2013

George,

Thanks very much for getting this up.  I've put a link to it on the
documentation page

http://postgis.net/documentation

I setup an account "robe2" on transifex so you can give that admin access.

I guess next steps we can discuss will be how best to integrate the work
already going on into our documentation building.

I see people have already started translating in the German, Italian, Korean
camps.  Very exciting.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____