[postgis-devel] sfcgal && extensions

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Oct 3 14:21:09 PDT 2013

Agree too. Sorry guys I just misunderstood how it worked.  I thought the
sfcgal.sql functions wouldn't work if the postgis.backend was not set to
sfcgal. Now I understand it's just where there is overlap with GEOS
functions is where the backend choice comes into play. Sfcgal only functions
are always serviced by sfcgal of course :)

Thanks for the clarification,
Regina