[postgis-devel] EXTENSION upgrades

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Oct 9 09:37:29 PDT 2013

It could well be that we are "doing it wrong" to carry a micro version. However, if we stop doing so we lose the ability to patch plpgsql functions in micro fixes. And yeah, having a separate upgrade script for each micro is a PITA. But we do it.

Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca
http://postgis.net