[postgis-devel] constructor for topogeometry type

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:44:10 PDT 2013

Thanks for the links,
as I said I would prefer to use user defined text name rather than
execution defined int !

That being said, why not ?

I was just looking for a topgeometry constructor wihtout all the
registration and all, just a cast from (int,int,int,int) to topogeometry, I
don't want to do ugly thinks in your extension :-/  .

I'll use ROW(topology_id, layer_id, topogeo_id, type)::topogeometry

Cheers,
Rémi-C