[postgis-devel] New function ST_DumpSegments?? (was : utility function : linestring -> setof segment)

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 09:32:44 PDT 2013

Ok
I think I understand the regress test.

I'll write the files and add name where required then test it (trying make
test?)
When it works I'll make an archive and then send (you ?)everything.

I'm not so confident about xml doc, I can copy-past and try to adapt, but I
will have no way to test it (or shall I use some command to build the doc?).

Cheers,
Rémi-C