[postgis-devel] What is the correct way to remove a sql-signature

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Tue Sep 3 10:21:03 PDT 2013

Thanks Sandro

The problem was just that I had missed the connection between the doc
and comments, so I searched at the wrong place. I had forgotten to
update the doc according to the changed signature.

Since the signature was only there for a few weeks in the trunk I guess
I do not have to put anything in the upgrade scripts, right?

/Nicklas