[postgis-devel] [pgrouting-dev] PostGIS-2.0.4 ?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Sep 5 07:56:43 PDT 2013

Regina,

I will push a bunch of changes today. These are most doc changes and
changes to the stored procedures to rationalize the argument naming so
the docs are cleaner and more consistent. This will probably be our
finial release candidate with only doc typo changes to follow, except I
just got a tsp bug reported that I need to look at. That might have to
wait to 2.0.1 unless it is an easy fix.

-Steve