[postgis-devel] LWGEOM package for Win32 and Win64

Gino Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 02:07:42 PDT 2013

thank you for replaying

yes it's true, I already talked with Alessandro Furieri confirming that
with MinGW he can't create DLL.

Someone has tested this repository?

https://github.com/zhm/lwgeom

probabilly I'll start from this point, updating source lwgeom and patching
if necessary... help and comments are well accepted :)

ciao Luigi Pirelli (luigi.pirelli at faunalia.it)