[postgis-devel] Issue installing postgis-2.0 in Pg 9.3

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Apr 15 12:33:06 PDT 2014

Hi devs,

I just noticed that the pgrouting travis instance is failing when we try
to create a postgresql 9.3 and install postgis-2.0 into it with the
follow error:

ERROR: could not load library
"/usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/lib/postgis-2.0.so":
/usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/lib/postgis-2.0.so: undefined symbol: GETSTRUCT

This is running Ubuntu precise? and probably packages from the Ubuntu
GIS ppa from launchpad.

So two questions:

1. Is this known/fixed/etc? Are we just out of date on travis?

2. For pgRouting, will I need to add something like:

#if POSTGIS_PGSQL_VERSION >= 93
#include "access/htup_details.h"
#endif

To all my C functions that are called from plpgsql?

Thanks,
   -Steve