[postgis-devel] Issue installing postgis-2.0 in Pg 9.3

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Apr 15 13:44:56 PDT 2014

Steve,

PostGIS 2.0  is not supported for Pg 9.3.  We had patched up 2.1 with the
htup_details.h to work with 9.3 (pgRouting is fine I think because we had
already patched it for 9.3 when I noticed the same issue a while ago)

You need to run PostGIS 2.1 or above with 9.3.

The fixes you've been seeing on the net are people patching up 2.0 to work
with 9.3 which is not a supported mix. See matrix for details --
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgreSQLPostGIS

Hope that helps,
Regina