[postgis-devel] PSC/Development Vote -- Baris to release upcoming 2.1.3 jars and manually sign

Baris Ergun barisergun75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:53:11 PDT 2014

Completed the task and tested the building of artifacts on branches/2.1
basically now we have separate jdbc and jdbc_jtsparser projects (which must
be built consecutively). Do we have an continuous integration server where
I can integrate? Otherwise I will have to ask for your help on verification.

--
Barış