[postgis-devel] Bug fixes in trunk NEWS

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 27 02:46:45 PDT 2014

Strk,

If a bug is fixed in 2.1.4, I agree, we DEFINITELY should not be listing it
in 2.2.0.

There are some bug fixes that truly are bugs, but we deemed too invasive to
put in a stable release.  In those cases they would be mentioned in the new
minor version (2.2) but they aren't really enhancements.

Those cases should be rare though.

Just my 2 cents.  I don't think we have an official policy on it.  We
probably should.

Thanks,
Regina