[postgis-devel] address standardizer extension

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Aug 27 03:11:47 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 05:41:27AM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:
> I haven't incorporated changes into configure.ac yet.  Just the logic to
> generate the make files.  My plan is to build it as part of the make install
> script if all the prequisites are present.

Ok. Please build it as part of "make" though, and only install it as
part of "make install" :)

The extensions/Makefile.in file should be changed to optionally add
address_standardizer to SUBDIRS.

Btw, looking at it, postgis_tiger_geocoder is also missing.
Should it have the same threatment ?

--strk;