[postgis-devel] Travis Failing with Weird Error on My MapAlgebra Mask Pull Request

Nathaniel Hunter Clay clay.nathaniel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 10:18:43 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Travis is failing on my pull request, however I am able to get a clean
build on 9.3 and 9.1, make test that runs both the SQL and cunit test
with out a problem. However Travis is failing with the following error:

$ cat /tmp/pgis_reg/*
createlang: language "plpgsql" is already installed in database
"postgis_reg"
SET
BEGIN
DO
CREATE FUNCTION
psql:/home/travis/build/postgis/postgis/regress/00-regress-install/share/contrib/postgis/postgis.sql:86:
ERROR: could not load library
"/home/travis/build/postgis/postgis/regress/00-regress-install/lib/postgis-2.2.so":
/home/travis/build/postgis/postgis/regress/00-regress-install/lib/postgis-2.2.so:
undefined symbol: palloc0

I am stuck, any help would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Nathaniel Hunter Clay