[postgis-devel] Reg : Error while doing " create extension postgis; "

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Jan 25 20:46:28 PST 2014

Hi Manikanta,

Which version of Ubuntu do you have troubles with?

I remember that last year there was a change in the package naming of
GDAL UbuntuGIS packages. So when I installed PostGIS 2.x it
uninstalled QGIS. Still I have some troubles with Tilemill package for
example, which requires the "original" package.

For pgRouting though this should be resolved. CMake is only too old
for Ubuntu 12.04, but there is a newer version in the pgRouting PPA.

Daniel