[postgis-devel] [cartodb] CartoDB's participation in Google Summer Of Code 2014 under OSGeo

mohit kumar mohitkharb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:43:18 PDT 2014

HI all,
I have updated my proposal for *"**Fuzzy visualization on low zoom levels
in CartoDB using Sp-GiST indexing"* on melange at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2014/mohitkharb/5698390809640960

Please comment your valuable suggestions and feedback.

Thanks and regards,
Mohit

--
Mohit Kumar