[postgis-devel] Extension test

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Mar 28 12:24:29 PDT 2014

As of r12379 the 2.1 branch "almost succeeds" running
the full testsuite with the --extensions run_test.pl
switch.

Try it !

 make check RUNTESTFLAGS="--extensions"

The only failure I get is a mismatch of objects count
before and after testsuite run:

 uninstall .. failed (Object count pre-install (4112) != post-uninstall (4113))

>From here to figure what object has been installed that didn't
belong in the regression I hadn't checked yet, but we're very
close to be able to implement a post-install-check rule
in Makefile.

Help is welcome, while I sleep or over the week-end :)

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt