[postgis-devel] Contributing to PostGIS

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 12 11:06:02 PST 2014

Michael,

Best place to look for features not yet complete that we are looking to
complete is in our bug tracker.

Look for future or PostGIS 2.2.0

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=new
<http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/query?status=new&order=priority&col=id&col=su
mmary&col=milestone&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=component&milestone
=PostGIS+Future&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.0>
&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=type&col=pri
ority&col=component&milestone=PostGIS+Future&milestone=PostGIS+2.2.0

That said ST_LatitudeFromText / ST_LongitudeFromText don't know what that
was about, but I don't think there is a pressing request for it.  That is
not to say we wouldn't want such a feature

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us
h <http://postgis.net> ttp://postgis.net