[postgis-devel] Address_standardizer extension fully integerated into configure and set to auto-build

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Oct 8 03:49:23 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 07, 2014 at 11:37:31PM -0400, Paragon Corporation wrote:
> More a note for Steve and PostGIS devs to check my work make sure I didn't
> do any damage.

Works for me (I do have PCRE installed).

> The new configure output will look like below (note the PCRE support and
> Address Standardizer support sections)

[..]

It would be nice to have a shorter name, and still make
all the enabled/disable strings aligned :)

> I think I have a --without-address_standardizer if for whatever reason
> people run into problems and need to turn it off.  I didn't test that though
> so haven't documented it yet. Not sure if its even needed.

This did not work. You were using "address_standardizer" as a variable but
the variable name would be "with_address_standardizer". I've fixed with
r13051, you can now document "--without-address-standardizer" (all dashes,
no underscores).

--strk;

 ()  ASCII ribbon campaign  --  Keep it simple !
 /\  http://strk.keybit.net/rants/ascii_mails.txt