[postgis-devel] PostGIS document translation - where to put them

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 04:45:19 PDT 2014

I'll check transifex for problems in the pt-br translation and give
orientations to the brazilian users to translate them properly.

Regarding the issue of automatically updating the repository with updated
translated files, I'm not sure, but the transifex client sounds like a good
idea.

Anything I can help?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:17:44PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> from the

> committed po
> missed
> user.
> > >
> > > One case I looked at was a malformed <code> tag,
> > > missing the opening '<' character.
> > > I think I've corrected that specific problem on transifex.
> >
> > Another problem I found, within the pt_BR translation this time, are
> > closing ulink tags with a space prefix:
> >
> > ```
> >  </ ulink>
> > ```
> >
> > I don't know why those are considered bogus, but they are.
>
> Ideally, we should have a way to notify the problems to the translators,
> so they have a way to fix them.
>
> --strk;
>
> Please help taking QGIS to the next level of quality. Before November 15 !
> http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing

George R. C. Silva
SIGMA Consultoria