[postgis-devel] PostGIS document translation - where to put them

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Oct 14 16:04:18 PDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:48:03PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 08:45:19AM -0300, George Silva wrote:

> > Anything I can help?
>
> Experimenting with the client and giving advice on how to use
> would be nice. I understand one part of it would be pushing to
> the PostGIS repository the configuration of transifex, that is
> a mapping of which source files and language files are present.

FYI, I've just committed transifex configuration and I wrote
a few lines of help in the doc/po/README file, but it takes more
playing with it before those instructions can make sense.

I've tried to push updated templates and translations from local
to transifex but I'm not sure about the result. I think templates
were accepted but some translations did not.

Pulling downloaded a lot more languages than we had in the repo.
I hadn't committed any of those ones yet, as I think we should
first fully understand the worlflow. In particular, I did not know
how to check the activity on transifex (templates and resources updated)

--strk;

Please help taking QGIS to the next level of quality. Before November 15 !
http://blog.vitu.ch/10102014-1046/crowdfunding-initiative-automated-testing