[postgis-devel] Transifex, translation and branches

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Oct 17 11:09:00 PDT 2014

We found out (with Regina) that Transifex has out-dated
translation template files. As I'm fixing up the Makefile rules
to ensure they get updated when needed, I wonder how to deal with
pushing the new ones on transifex when it comes to branches.

Should we have different transifex projects for different versions ?
Like postgis-2.0, postgis-2.0 and postgis ?

Right now the project on transifex is called "postgis-1" which
sounds due to some false-start from whoever did the initial setup
(George?).