[postgis-devel] Transifex, translation and branches

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 11:35:11 PDT 2014

Also, the main problem that I see, is that when new resources need to be
added to transifex. As I know it, there's not automatic way to letting
transifex know that there are new resources. Probably there's a way to do
it, perhaps flagging a whole directory for it to watch, but I'm not sure.

If there are new resources now (new documentation files), we need to add
them by hand.

--
George R. C. Silva
SIGMA Consultoria