[postgis-devel] Request for translation to english

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Oct 24 06:50:55 PDT 2014

Don’t take guff from the wiseacres, we’ve got enough to do without translating center to centre and color to colour.
P.

--
Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca

On October 24, 2014 at 9:46:56 AM, George Silva (georger.silva at gmail.com) wrote:

Transifex has no way to do that, unfortunately.

I'll deny it. If he needs, he can speak his mind on the list or to my email directly.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 02:46:53PM -0200, George Silva wrote:
> A specific user has requested a translation to english. This seems odd,
> because it does specify that it's en_GB, for instance.
>
> Should this be approved or not?

Ask him more about the rationale for it ?

--strk;

  ()   Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer
  /\   http://strk.keybit.net/services.html

George R. C. Silva
SIGMA Consultoria