[postgis-devel] Geography regression? SRID support back to only 4326

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Sep 27 17:57:45 PDT 2014

Paul,

Okay figured out what is going on and ticketed it.

It's not a regression bug but shall I say an incomplete implementation.

I guess while I stumpled across it in regression tests, I never thought to
create a typmoded geography with it
and the typmod won't allow it.

Ticketed it:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2941