[postgis-devel] How to recreate comments?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Sep 28 15:10:20 PDT 2014

Nicklas,

> I don't success in recreating the comments after editing
> reference_output.xml.

> Do I have to do something to trigger creation of new comments?

> Thanks
> Nicklas

Hmm it should regenerate as part of the build process as long as the xml is
valid and comments in right spot.  Are your comments regenerating at all?
Might be something wrong with your docbook or xsltproc install.

If you want to check it in I can take a look.  It just uses the refpurpose
tag element for comment description and the function proto stuff for the
args.

Regarding the create aggregate stuff, I fear you are right not much hope
there.  I see raster ST_Union is done the same way as you describe -- repeat
of transfn, aggs for each.

Hope that helps,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us