[postgis-devel] How to recreate comments?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Sep 30 13:09:38 PDT 2014

It needs xmlint yes though technically it doesn't.  We have a validation
step on postgis-out.xml that makes it required since to build the comments
you need to build that.
I think I have a ticket whining about that.  We really should only be trying
to validate for building the docs.

ImageMagick is needed to generate both the PDF and html but not the
comments.

Thanks,
Regina