[postgis-devel] address standardizer: core or extra?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Dec 15 08:57:01 PST 2015

Regina,

I think the main point the Greg is making is that the cmake command by
default should require all the dependencies of a "standard" release and
that it should fail if any of them are missing.

Then if someone wants to exclude a dependency and the features that
depend on it that they can options to cmake like:

-DWITH_SFCGAL=no -DWITH_GEOS=no -DWITH_PCRE=no

or for optional or experimental features

-DWITH_<feature1>=yes -DWITH_<feature2>=yes

Or whatever. So by default every thing gets included for a "standard"
release build and if you want to not include something it needs to be
done explicitly.

Greg, correct me if I misunderstood.

-Steve