[postgis-devel] Releasing GEOS 3.5.0 before PostGIS 2.2

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Jul 4 18:51:41 PDT 2015

Strk,

Couple of questions:

1) What remains to be done before we can release GEOS 3.5.0?
2) I would like to ask for future, to please do not introduce GEOS
unreleased features in PostGIS code base if you can not earnestly promise to
release said GEOS release in time for PostGIS release.
It's a big waste of everyone's time to test and document said features when
very few people are going to be able to take advantage of them.

Thanks,
Regina