[postgis-devel] Dan Baston as Committer

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Nov 4 09:54:20 PST 2015

Super, Dan! So, you’re now a committer in the technical sense (svn will accept your commits). Per the committer guidelines, etc, be careful, don’t re-organize the tree without talking it over with others, close a few tickets from time to time as mood arises, go forth and do no harm, welcome to the team! :)