[postgis-devel] gitlab-ci shared builders enabled

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Nov 16 04:11:09 PST 2015

I've finally succeeded in getting a success from
the shared builders of gitlab-ci on gitlab.com:
https://gitlab.com/postgis/postgis/builds?scope=all

The .gitlab-ci.yml is what drives those builds, I've
pushed the successfully running file in 2.1, 2.2 and trunk
branches, so they will now be watched.

The shared builder seems to be running Debian 8.2 and is
configured to use PostgreSQL 9.4. It does not test SFCGAL.

Next step would be adding the corresponding badge to
our new build status table [1], but so far I hadn't found any
badge :( -- does anyone know how to obtain one ?

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/