[postgis-devel] build status on trac

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Nov 16 05:58:42 PST 2015

Strk,

Nice charts.

Yes winnie is failing on 2.0.  Configuration error on my part with the json config. I have to take out the hack I put in a while ago for lower json.  I'm not sure anyone actually still uses 2.0 on windows.

Yes trunk builds for Winnie are called 2.3.  I go by the version number since it's used for packaging so I don't want to call it trunk as that has no meaning from a packaging perspective.
The same is done with Debbie -- there is no trunk, just version 2.3 etc.

Also trunk is soooo subversion talk :)

Thanks,
Regina